Friday, September 12, 2008

Gettin' involved with TV

Recently I've started following along with some of the sites that accompany TV shows... namely, LOST and The Office.

LOST's accompanying site is DharmaWantsYou.com, where you apply for a job at the Dharma Initiative. You take assessment tests and such so they can judge how good a 'fit' you are for the company. It's pretty fun.

This past week, they opened it up so users can create their own quizzes that 'colleagues' can take... and, of course, I had to make one. So go take my quiz on cephalopods! It's fun! I promise! ...plus, I get points when you do. hee! Just be sure to sign up for an account. You don't have to use it, and you can unsubscribe from their emails. Ple-ea-ase!!

The other is DunderMifflinInfinity, which is more of a social site. I'm not totally hooked on that one yet, but it shows promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment