Saturday, March 10, 2007

what up, home slice?


what up, home slice?
Originally uploaded by wonder wombat.
so... I got my moo cards a week or two ago, and I'm finally getting around to having some fun with them. If you want one, send my your address and a request for the one you like. If you have moo cards, I'd love to swap!

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the cards. I'm going to order another set or two in the future, once I have cooler pics. Hmm... where am I going to get cooler pics? crap. there's always a catch. ::think, think::

3 comments:

  1. Moo cards? How intriguing, I'll have to investigate this. Hmm, I think I'll have to wait until the future too, when I have cooler pics.. then we can swap! :) Oh yeah, and I've put up a grid of some of my 365 shots on my schblog, if you're curious :) They're not nearly as awesome as some of yours have been, though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya googlit (know u from DPS forums), I just got my MOO cards recently as well :)

    Care for a swap?
    email me: sawlani at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:30 PM EDT

    I would love to have a card, email me at tabitha@tabithahawk.com and I'll give you my info.

    ReplyDelete